How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
. The good news is that IBS does not damage the digestive system.
Sometimes the patient switches back and forth between constipation and diarrhea. The causes of IBS are unknown. Some guesses are anxiety, reaction to food or antibiotics, hormonal changes during menstruation, infection, or abnormal brain signals to the colon.
Treatment options are varied. Doctors will first rule out other conditions. After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eat whole grain foods. Another IBS cure
is to reduce stress and anxiety with exercises. A third option is to treat the symptoms
with anti-diarrheal medications, or those that fight constipation. There are a variety of prescription medications
also available, although most people prefer natural alternatives such as our product Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the three types of IBS, such as:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. Teenagers experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will occur.
Why does IBS Develop?
Doctors agree that IBS develops because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you are under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The individual will experience diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. IBS is connected to anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- The individual has panic disorder, depression, or anxiety
- Big meals
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they may trigger the condition
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Pressure and stress at school, work, or home
- Taking meds with anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
Could you treat IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC medications that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. These medications provide only short term relief. It's impossible to address the source of the problem with these meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the medications may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you are informed about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should see an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gut cramps, soothes irritation, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package