How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
. The good news is that IBS does not damage the digestive system.
Sometimes the patient switches back and forth between constipation and diarrhea. The causes of IBS are unknown. Some guesses are anxiety, reaction to food or antibiotics, hormonal changes during menstruation, infection, or abnormal brain signals to the colon.
Treatment options are varied. Doctors will first rule out other conditions. After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eat whole grain foods. Another IBS cure
is to reduce stress and anxiety with exercises. A third option is to treat the symptoms
with anti-diarrheal medications, or those that fight constipation. There are a variety of prescription medications
also available, although most people prefer natural alternatives such as our product Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be encountering one of the 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. The most common reason for IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is painful. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids can occur.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Based on research, there might be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. The individual will suffer from diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. IBS is associated with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Pressure and stress at school, home, or work
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is encountered by the person
- Eating too much
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
Can you cure IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with constipation or diarrhea and people think they're the best treatment solution. These medications provide only short-term relief. It doesn't address the problem. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to treat anxiety. Although these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Taking too much of the drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a progressive improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, indigestion, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gut cramping, soothes irritation, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package