How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
. The good news is that IBS does not damage the digestive system.
Sometimes the patient switches back and forth between constipation and diarrhea. The causes of IBS are unknown. Some guesses are anxiety, reaction to food or antibiotics, hormonal changes during menstruation, infection, or abnormal brain signals to the colon.
Treatment options are varied. Doctors
will first rule out other conditions. After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eat whole grain foods. Another IBS cure
is to reduce stress and anxiety with exercises. A third option is to treat the symptoms
with anti-diarrheal medications, or those that fight constipation. There are a variety of prescription medications
also available, although most people prefer natural alternatives such as our product Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 forms:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. Young people experience this first. There is 50% more ladies than men experiencing this issue. Most people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause organ damage or cancer. Having said that, long-term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
According to medical doctors, there might be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. With this issue, the intestines may move food too fast or too slowly. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation can happen. IBS is commonly associated with sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Depression, panic attacks, or anxiety
- Big meal consumption
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Stressful environment at work, home, or school
Can you treat IBS?
People most likely go for OTC medications that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. These medications provide only short-term relief. Treating the condition is not possible with such meds. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Make sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a noticeable improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, gas, indigestion, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce discomfort from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, cramping, and gas production.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package