How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping. There are several treatments for IBS. One is medication
, such as Imodium for diarrhea, Prevalite for bile acid binding, Xifaxan for bloating, and Lotronex for severe diarrhea. If the patient is constipated, he or she may take Milk of Magnesia or Senokot. However, these are pharmaceutical chemicals that should not be used for a long time. Natural solutions such as Bavolex IBS relief is safer in the long run.
Probiotics have been proven to have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a drug store. Yogurt is also an excellent source of probiotics
. Some other, complementary therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition, which relaxes the patient. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation activities.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 kinds of IBS, like:
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. Teenagers experience this first. There is 50% more girls than men having this condition. The most common cause of IBS is stress. Stomach pain is an issue for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. However, long-term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Doctors agree that typically IBS happens because of a neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines may move food too quickly or too slowly. The person will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation because of it. People with anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders could develop IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is experienced by the person
- Large meals
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
- During times there are great changes occurring in your life
- Medicines like anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- If you overwork yourself at work, school, or home
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they're the best treatment method. The relief you may feel is not long term. Healing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest medications to manage anxiety. These medications may alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Taking too much of the drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the harmful ingredients in them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a definite improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, gas, dyspepsia, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, stomach pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gas production, gut cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package