How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping. There are several treatments for IBS. One is medication
, such as Imodium for diarrhea, Prevalite for bile acid binding, Xifaxan for bloating, and Lotronex for severe diarrhea. If the patient is constipated, he or she may take Milk of Magnesia or Senokot. However, these are pharmaceutical chemicals that should not be used for a long time. Natural solutions such as Bavolex IBS relief is safer in the long run.
Probiotics have been proven to have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a drug store. Yogurt is also an excellent source of probiotics
. Some other, complementary therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition, which relaxes the patient. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation activities.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often associated with stress. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is painful. Having said that, long-term IBS can cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
Medical doctors agree that IBS occurs because of a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too fast or too slowly. The person will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. IBS is commonly associated with stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they may trigger the condition
- During times there are big changes happening in your life
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is encountered by the person
- Large meal consumption
- When you overwork yourself at home, school, or work
Can IBS be Treated?
People most probably opt for OTC drugs that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you feel isn't permanent. It does not fix the real issue. Since IBS is strongly related to stress and anxiety a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications may alleviate IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking too much of the drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you are informed about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice an improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for people who want to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes soothes upset digestive tract, gas, and intestinal cramping.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, indigestion, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs help Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package