Natural ibs relief
If you suffer from attacks of constipation or diarrhea you are not alone. If these symptoms occur frequently around stressful events, you probably have a condition IBS - IBS. IBS is quite common almost 20% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. Women are affected more then men.
Is there a Cure for IBS?
For all those who can relate to these frequent symptoms
, they want to hear that there is a cure for IBS. However, when they go to their doctor hoping that he will give them IBS cure, they usually receive a few over the counter stomach ache medicines
Instead of an IBS cure, these patients receive a drug that will have only short time effect. Often times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for answers from multiple doctors. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some releif, but the disease is far from cured.
Types of IBS
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D is characterized with persistent diarrhea.
- IBS-C comes with constipation.
- IBS-A alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
Doctors tell you that all of these types of IBS are triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even certain types of foods and drink. Because of the food and drink connection, many people does not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of what the problem is, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure
Calm Down Nerves & Improve Digestion
Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief. These natural ingredients do not just mask the IBS symptoms
, but they address the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system and help digest food. If you're wishing there was an IBS cure try Bavolex IBS Relief today.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
IBS already has occurred to nearly 15% of the people in the USA. It normally begins in young adults or adolescents. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. The individual struggling with IBS might get hemorrhoids or depression when the condition does not get better fast.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating can happen. IBS is linked to stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more factors:
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Stressful environment at home, school, or work
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- The individual has depressive disorders, panic disorder, or anxiety
- Big meal consumption
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
Could you treat IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment. The relief is not long-lasting. It is impossible to solve the problem with these meds. Anxiety pills may be provided by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Be sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a noticeable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for those who want to stop this painful inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, intestinal cramping, and gas production.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs help Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package