Natural ibs relief
If you suffer from attacks of constipation or diarrhea you are not alone. If these symptoms occur frequently around stressful events, you probably have a condition IBS - IBS. IBS is quite common almost 20% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. Women are affected more then men.
Is there a Cure for IBS?
For all those who can relate to these frequent symptoms
, they want to hear that there is a cure for IBS. However, when they go to their doctor hoping that he will give them IBS cure, they usually receive a few over the counter stomach ache medicines
Instead of an IBS cure, these patients receive a drug that will have only short time effect. Often times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for answers from multiple doctors. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some releif, but the disease is far from cured.
Types of IBS
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D is characterized with persistent diarrhea.
- IBS-C comes with constipation.
- IBS-A alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
tell you that all of these types of IBS are triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even certain types of foods and drink. Because of the food and drink connection, many people does not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of what the problem is, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure
Calm Down Nerves & Improve Digestion
Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief. These natural ingredients do not just mask the IBS symptoms
, but they address the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system and help digest food. If you're wishing there was an IBS cure try Bavolex IBS Relief today.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. Teenagers experience this first. There is 50% more women than men experiencing IBS. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. IBS can be painful, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will develop.
The Reasons IBS Develops
Physicians agree that IBS occurs due to a neurological issue. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines may move food too slowly or too quickly. The person will suffer from constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. Individuals with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress can develop IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- Panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Big meals
- During times there are great adjustments occurring in your life
- Using medications with antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they can trigger the condition
Can IBS be Cured?
There are OTC meds to deal with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment method. The relief isn't long-lasting. Treating the condition is not possible with such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to control anxiety. These medicines may alleviate IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Be sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for people who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas, gut cramps, and soothes irritation.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs help However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package