Natural ibs relief
If you suffer from attacks of constipation or diarrhea you are not alone. If these symptoms occur frequently around stressful events, you probably have a condition IBS - IBS. IBS is quite common almost 20% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. Women are affected more then men.
Is there a Cure for IBS?
For all those who can relate to these frequent symptoms
, they want to hear that there is a cure for IBS. However, when they go to their doctor hoping that he will give them IBS cure, they usually receive a few over the counter stomach ache medicines
Instead of an IBS cure, these patients receive a drug that will have only short time effect. Often times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for answers from multiple doctors. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some releif, but the disease is far from cured.
Types of IBS
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D is characterized with persistent diarrhea.
- IBS-C comes with constipation.
- IBS-A alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
Doctors tell you that all of these types of IBS are triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even certain types of foods and drink. Because of the food and drink connection, many people does not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of what the problem is, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure
Calm Down Nerves & Improve Digestion
Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief. These natural ingredients do not just mask the IBS symptoms
, but they address the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system and help digest food. If you're wishing there was an IBS cure try Bavolex IBS Relief today.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 types:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in teenagers. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids can occur.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
Physicians agree that IBS occurs due to a neurological issue. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The individual will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. People with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders might develop IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- During times there are big adjustments occurring in your life
- Anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Big meals
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Stress and pressure at school, home, or work
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Medications like anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief is not long-lasting. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. These medications might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. In addition, these drugs contain harsh chemicals which may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a progressive improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A priceless eBook for those who want to stop IBS.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, indigestion, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, gas, and intestinal cramps.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package