Natural ibs relief
If you suffer from attacks of constipation or diarrhea you are not alone. If these symptoms occur frequently around stressful events, you probably have a condition IBS - IBS. IBS is quite common almost 20% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. Women are affected more then men.
Is there a Cure for IBS?
For all those who can relate to these frequent symptoms
, they want to hear that there is a cure for IBS. However, when they go to their doctor hoping that he will give them IBS cure, they usually receive a few over the counter stomach ache medicines
Instead of an IBS cure, these patients receive a drug that will have only short time effect. Often times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for answers from multiple doctors. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some releif, but the disease is far from cured.
Types of IBS
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D is characterized with persistent diarrhea.
- IBS-C comes with constipation.
- IBS-A alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
Doctors tell you that all of these types of IBS are triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even certain types of foods and drink. Because of the food and drink connection, many people does not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of what the problem is, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure
Calm Down Nerves & Improve Digestion
Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief. These natural ingredients do not just mask the IBS symptoms
, but they address the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system and help digest food. If you're wishing there was an IBS cure try Bavolex IBS Relief today.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. It normally starts in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more women than men suffering from this issue. IBS is often related to anxiety. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause organ damage or cancer. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may occur.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The individual will experience painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. Those with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders can develop IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- When you overwork yourself at work, home, or school
- The individual has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Large meal consumption
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- During times there are big changes taking place in your life
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
Can you treat IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC drugs that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you feel is not permanent. It does not solve the source of the issue. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Ensure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to IBS.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, urgency from IBS, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes intestinal cramping, gas production, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs medicine Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package