Natural ibs relief
If you suffer from attacks of constipation or diarrhea you are not alone. If these symptoms occur frequently around stressful events, you probably have a condition IBS - IBS. IBS is quite common almost 20% of people suffer from it at some point in their life. Women are affected more then men.
Is there a Cure for IBS?
For all those who can relate to these frequent symptoms
, they want to hear that there is a cure for IBS. However, when they go to their doctor hoping that he will give them IBS cure, they usually receive a few over the counter stomach ache medicines
Instead of an IBS cure, these patients receive a drug that will have only short time effect. Often times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for answers from multiple doctors. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some releif, but the disease is far from cured.
Types of IBS
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D is characterized with persistent diarrhea.
- IBS-C comes with constipation.
- IBS-A alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
tell you that all of these types of IBS are triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even certain types of foods and drink. Because of the food and drink connection, many people does not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of what the problem is, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure
Calm Down Nerves & Improve Digestion
Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief. These natural ingredients do not just mask the IBS symptoms
, but they address the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system and help digest food. If you're wishing there was an IBS cure try Bavolex IBS Relief today.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. Having said that, long-term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
Medical doctors agree that IBS develops due to a neurological issue. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines could move food too slowly or too quickly. That results in constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is commonly associated with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more factors:
- Medicines like antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they may trigger the condition
- During times there are big adjustments happening in your life
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- When you work too much at school, home, or work
- Panic attacks, depression, or anxiety
- Consuming too much
Can you treat IBS?
The very first thing people normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It's not possible to fix the underlining issue using such medications. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest medications to manage anxiety. These medications might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. In addition, these drugs consist of harsh synthetic chemicals that may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll notice a notable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, gas production, and gut cramps.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package