What Causes IBS to Flare Up?
IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive. This may lead to digestive maladies, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, pain and cramping, and even back ache and nausea
What causes IBS symptoms to flare up may depend upon many factors. Some researchers believe that the symptoms
may occur because the patient may not have enough of serotonin in their brain. This substance can control bowel movements.
Others feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. They can be affected by the wrong type of food, or by antibiotics. The intestines can also be affected by stress and anxiety. Also, changes in the hormonal makeup of the body (during menstruation) can trigger IBS.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
IBS has already occurred to about 15% of the people in the USA. Young adults experience this first. It affects almost twice as many women as men. IBS is often associated with stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids can occur.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
Medical doctors agree that IBS happens because of a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation may occur. IBS is closely associated with anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- When you work too much at work, home, or school
- The person has depression, panic attacks, or anxiety
- Large meal consumption
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- During times there are big adjustments occurring in your life
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Medications such as antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
Can IBS be Cured?
The first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. The relief you may feel is not long term. Healing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest medications to manage anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking a lot of medications might cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you are informed about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop IBS today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, gas, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, gas production, and gut cramping.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package