What Causes IBS to Flare Up?
IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive. This may lead to digestive maladies, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, pain and cramping, and even back ache and nausea
What causes IBS symptoms
to flare up
may depend upon many factors. Some researchers believe that the symptoms
may occur because the patient may not have enough of serotonin in their brain. This substance can control bowel movements.
Others feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. They can be affected by the wrong type of food, or by antibiotics. The intestines can also be affected by stress and anxiety. Also, changes in the hormonal makeup of the body (during menstruation) can trigger IBS.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three types:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. Teenagers experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most common cause of IBS is stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. Having said that, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Doctors agree that IBS occurs due to a neurological issue. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. That results in diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating. IBS is strongly associated with stress, sleep problems, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- The person has panic disorder, anxiety, or depression
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- When you work too much at home, work, or school
Is there a cure for IBS?
Individuals most probably opt for OTC drugs that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you feel isn't permanent. Healing the condition is not possible with such meds. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Furthermore, these drugs contain harsh chemicals that may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces intestinal cramping, gas, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package