What Causes IBS to Flare Up?
IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive. This may lead to digestive maladies, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, pain and cramping, and even back ache and nausea
What causes IBS symptoms
to flare up
may depend upon many factors. Some researchers believe that the symptoms
may occur because the patient may not have enough of serotonin in their brain. This substance can control bowel movements.
Others feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. They can be affected by the wrong type of food, or by antibiotics. The intestines can also be affected by stress and anxiety. Also, changes in the hormonal makeup of the body (during menstruation) can trigger IBS.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. Young adults experience this first. There is 50% more ladies than men having this condition. IBS is normally associated with nervous tension. Stomach pain is an issue for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. The individual having IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition does not get better quickly.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
Medical doctors agree that IBS develops because of a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. Because of the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation may occur. IBS is linked to insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- Pressure and stress at home, work, or school
- During times there are great adjustments happening in your life
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Anxiety, depression or panic disorder is experienced by the individual
- Big meal consumption
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing individuals usually do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. These medications provide only short term relief. It does not solve the source of the issue. Anxiety pills might be given by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Be sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll notice a symptomatic improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of IBS attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A must-read for people who want to put an end to IBS right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gut cramping, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package