What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive. When this happens, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may alternate between both.
The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea
, back ache, and a bloated stomach. The causes of IBS have not been pinpointed. There are several opinions.
One is that there may be a disconnect between the brain and the colon. This might cause the intestines to squeeze too quickly, resulting in diarrhea. Or the opposite may happen, resulting in constipation. Another opinion is that the patient may be reacting to certain foods he or she has eaten. A third is that the patient is suffering from anxiety or stress. A fourth is that the patient's hormones may have changed. This might explain why women get IBS more than men.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. It usually starts in adolescents or young adults. The number of women suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. The individual suffering from IBS might get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get cured fast.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Based on research, there may be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this problem, the intestines may move food too fast or too slowly. The person will experience constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is linked to sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Panic disorder, depressive disorders, or anxiety
- Eating too much
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- When you work too much at work, school, or home
Can IBS be Cured?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment method. The relief you may feel is not permanent. It doesn't fix the underlining issue. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Taking too much of the medications may cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a considerable improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gut cramps, gas production, and soothes irritation.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, indigestion, colic, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package