What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive. When this happens, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may alternate between both.
The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea
, back ache, and a bloated stomach. The causes of IBS have not been pinpointed. There are several opinions.
One is that there may be a disconnect between the brain and the colon. This might cause the intestines to squeeze too quickly, resulting in diarrhea. Or the opposite may happen, resulting in constipation. Another opinion is that the patient may be reacting to certain foods he or she has eaten. A third is that the patient is suffering from anxiety or stress. A fourth is that the patient's hormones may have changed. This might explain why women get IBS more than men.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 types:
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. There is 50% more women than men experiencing this condition. IBS is normally associated with nervous tension. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is very unpleasant. However, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happens
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological issue. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too quickly or too slowly. The individual will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation because of it. IBS is commonly associated with insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- During times there are big changes taking place in your life
- Medicines like anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- When you overwork yourself at school, home, or work
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is encountered by the individual
- Large meals
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
Is there a cure for IBS?
The first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It is not possible to solve the underlining issue using such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medicines might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Furthermore, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals that may have dangerous side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a considerable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gas, soothes irritation, and cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs help Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package