What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive. When this happens, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may alternate between both.
The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea
, back ache, and a bloated stomach. The causes of IBS have not been pinpointed. There are several opinions.
One is that there may be a disconnect between the brain and the colon. This might cause the intestines to squeeze too quickly, resulting in diarrhea. Or the opposite may happen, resulting in constipation. Another opinion is that the patient may be reacting to certain foods he or she has eaten. A third is that the patient is suffering from anxiety or stress. A fourth is that the patient's hormones may have changed. This might explain why women get IBS more than men.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. Young people experience this first. It affects almost twice as many women as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is very unpleasant. The individual having IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get better quickly.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develop?
According to doctors, there might be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines can move food too fast or too slowly. Due to the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation may occur. IBS is connected to anxiety, sleep problems, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Stress and pressure at home, school, or work
- Depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Large meal consumption
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- If you are taking antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
Could you treat IBS?
The first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief is not long-lasting. It does not address the problem. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to control anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking a lot of medications may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the harmful ingredients in them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a great improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, stomach pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves intestinal cramps, gas production, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package