What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive. When this happens, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may alternate between both.
The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea
, back ache, and a bloated stomach. The causes of IBS have not been pinpointed. There are several opinions.
One is that there may be a disconnect between the brain and the colon. This might cause the intestines to squeeze too quickly, resulting in diarrhea. Or the opposite may happen, resulting in constipation. Another opinion is that the patient may be reacting to certain foods he or she has eaten. A third is that the patient is suffering from anxiety or stress. A fourth is that the patient's hormones may have changed. This might explain why women get IBS more than men.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from this condition. The most typical cause of IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is distressing. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may occur.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to clinical research, there may be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The person will experience constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. IBS is closely associated with stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- During times there are big changes taking place in your life
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they can trigger the condition
- The individual has anxiety, panic disorder, or depression
- Large meals
- Stress and pressure at school, home, or work
Could you heal IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they're the best treatment. These medicines provide only short-term relief. Healing the condition is not possible with such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest medications to treat anxiety. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Taking a lot of drugs might cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll notice a considerable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces cramps, gas, and soothes irritation.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package