What Does IBS Feel Like?
IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain. IBS often causes diarrhea, constipation or both, along with the cramping that accompanies this. Many people have a sense of urgency when IBS is accompanied by diarrhea, which may limit activities due to the need to use the toilet often. Cramping may be severe at times.
A stool is often odorous, and sometimes it is hard to make it to the bathroom in time, causing great embarrassment. This leads a lot of people with IBS to limit activities to those where they can reach a bathroom quickly.
IBS may be affected by diet and stress. Many people with the condition must follow stringent diets and do what they can to decrease stress levels. Reducing stress is difficult, as the fear of having symptoms
or accidents in public causes stress in and of itself, becoming a vicious cycle.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You will experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. Teenagers experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most common cause of IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is painful. Having said that, long term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines will move food too quickly or too slowly. The individual will suffer from diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. People with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress may get IBS.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Medications like anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- If you overwork yourself at home, work, or school
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is encountered by the individual
- Big meal consumption
Could you treat IBS?
People most probably go for OTC meds that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you feel is not permanent. Treating the condition is not possible with such meds. Anxiety pills might be given by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. Though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Also, these drugs consist of harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a considerable improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce discomfort from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gas, cramping, and soothes irritation.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, indigestion, colic, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package