What Does IBS Feel Like?
IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain. IBS often causes diarrhea, constipation or both, along with the cramping that accompanies this. Many people have a sense of urgency when IBS is accompanied by diarrhea, which may limit activities due to the need to use the toilet often. Cramping may be severe at times.
A stool is often odorous, and sometimes it is hard to make it to the bathroom in time, causing great embarrassment. This leads a lot of people with IBS to limit activities to those where they can reach a bathroom quickly.
IBS may be affected by diet and stress. Many people with the condition must follow stringent diets and do what they can to decrease stress levels. Reducing stress is difficult, as the fear of having symptoms
or accidents in public causes stress in and of itself, becoming a vicious cycle.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Teenagers experience this first. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. IBS can be painful, but it does not cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may develop.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors agree that typically IBS occurs because of a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. If you're under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this problem, the intestines may move food too slowly or too fast. Because of the condition, bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps may occur. IBS is linked to anxiety, stress, and sleep problems.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is encountered by the person
- Eating too much
- During times there are great adjustments taking place in your life
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- When you overwork yourself at work, school, or home
- Taking meds with anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. The relief you may feel isn't long term. It is impossible to solve the underlining issue using such medications. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest medications to treat anxiety. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Make sure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a progressive improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Regulating Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, stomach pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas, soothes irritation, and cramping.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package