What Does IBS Feel Like?
IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain. IBS often causes diarrhea, constipation or both, along with the cramping that accompanies this. Many people have a sense of urgency when IBS is accompanied by diarrhea, which may limit activities due to the need to use the toilet often. Cramping may be severe at times.
A stool is often odorous, and sometimes it is hard to make it to the bathroom in time, causing great embarrassment. This leads a lot of people with IBS to limit activities to those where they can reach a bathroom quickly.
IBS may be affected by diet and stress. Many people with the condition must follow stringent diets and do what they can to decrease stress levels. Reducing stress is difficult, as the fear of having symptoms
or accidents in public causes stress in and of itself, becoming a vicious cycle.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three kinds:
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It often starts in adolescents or young adults. There is 50% more women than men experiencing this issue. The most typical cause of IBS is stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. Having said that, long term IBS may cause depression or hemorrhoids.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. Because of the condition, constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea will occur. IBS is strongly associated with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- When your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- If you work too much at school, home, or work
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is encountered by the person
- Big meal consumption
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
Is there a cure for IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC drugs that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It doesn't fix the real problem. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a physician might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Furthermore, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals that may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a noticeable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop IBS right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas, soothes irritation, and gut cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package