What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain. IBS often causes diarrhea, constipation or both, along with the cramping that accompanies this. Many people have a sense of urgency when IBS is accompanied by diarrhea, which may limit activities due to the need to use the toilet often. Cramping may be severe at times.
A stool is often odorous, and sometimes it is hard to make it to the bathroom in time, causing great embarrassment. This leads a lot of people with IBS to limit activities to those where they can reach a bathroom quickly.
Irritable bowel syndrome may be affected by diet and stress. Many people with the condition must follow stringent diets and do what they can to decrease stress levels. Reducing stress is difficult, as the fear of having symptoms
or accidents in public causes stress in and of itself, becoming a vicious cycle.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be experiencing one of the three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
IBS has already happened to about 15% of the individuals residing in the USA. Teenagers experience this first. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. However, long-term IBS can cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
According to physicians, there could be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. The person will experience painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. Those with anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders might get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Pressure and stress at home, school, or work
- The person has depression, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Big meal consumption
- Medications like anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief you feel is not long term. It doesn't address the real issue. Anxiety pills may be given by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. In addition, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a symptomatic improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A must-read for those who want to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas production, gut cramps, and soothes irritation.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package