What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain. IBS often causes diarrhea, constipation or both, along with the cramping that accompanies this. Many people have a sense of urgency when IBS is accompanied by diarrhea, which may limit activities due to the need to use the toilet often. Cramping may be severe at times.
A stool is often odorous, and sometimes it is hard to make it to the bathroom in time, causing great embarrassment. This leads a lot of people with IBS to limit activities to those where they can reach a bathroom quickly.
Irritable bowel syndrome may be affected by diet and stress. Many people with the condition must follow stringent diets and do what they can to decrease stress levels. Reducing stress is difficult, as the fear of having symptoms
or accidents in public causes stress in and of itself, becoming a vicious cycle.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-A - You'll suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. It usually begins in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more girls than men experiencing IBS. IBS is often associated with anxiety. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. The person struggling with IBS might get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition does not get cured fast.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develop?
Based on medical doctors, there may be a connection between a IBS and neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. Because of the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating may occur. IBS is closely associated with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- The person has depression, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Large meal consumption
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- During times there are great changes happening in your life
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Can you cure IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment method. These drugs provide only short term relief. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to control anxiety. These drugs might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Make sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a notable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes soothes irritation, gas production, and cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, indigestion, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medication, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package