What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. The effects, or symptoms
, of IBS, include the following:
- Constipation - the inability to go to have bowel movements more than three times a week. Stools are hard or lumpy.
- Diarrhea - uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom, producing loose or watery stools.
- Cramping or stomach pain
- Distended stomach
Researchers have not determined the exact causes of IBS. Some feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. In this case, certain things affect or bring on IBS. These include certain foods, alcohol, and caffeine; antibiotics; hormonal changes during a woman's period; stress; and certain bacteria.
Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications
, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be encountering one of the 3 types of IBS, such as:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in teenagers. It affects almost twice as many women as men. The most common cause of IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is distressing. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids may occur.
Why does IBS Occur?
Physicians agree that typically IBS happens due to a neurological issue. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. That results in diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation. IBS is closely associated with stress, sleep problems, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Medications like antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Eating too much
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to cope with constipation or diarrhea and people think they're the best treatment solution. The relief isn't long-lasting. It does not fix the underlining issue. Anxiety pills may be provided by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Additionally, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals that may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a great improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, indigestion, gas, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, cramps, and gas.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package