What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in teenagers. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from this issue. The most common reason for IBS is anxiety. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. However, long term IBS could cause hemorrhoids or depression.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors agree that typically IBS occurs due to a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. That leads to diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation. IBS is associated with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- Pressure and stress at work, school, or home
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the person
- Big meals
Is there a cure for IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they're the best treatment. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It is impossible to solve the underlining issue using such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the doctor due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Also, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a great improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gas, soothes upset digestive tract, and cramps.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package