What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
IBS already has occurred to nearly 15% of the people residing in the USA. Young people experience this first. It affects almost twice as many women as men. IBS is often related to stress. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is distressing. However, long-term IBS can cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Medical doctors agree that IBS occurs because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. Due to the condition, constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea will occur. IBS is connected to insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
- Depression, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Large meal consumption
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
Is there a cure for IBS?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief isn't long-lasting. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills may be given by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Make sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what down sides you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a progressive improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A must-read for those who want to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gas production, soothes irritation, and cramping.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package