What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It normally starts in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from this condition. IBS is usually connected with nervous tension. Stomach pain is a problem for people who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will develop.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. This problem causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. Because of the condition, bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps may occur. IBS is related to stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Medications like antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is experienced by the individual
- Big meal consumption
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Pressure and stress at work, school, or home
Can IBS be Treated?
Individuals most likely opt for OTC medications which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you feel is not permanent. It doesn't fix the underlining issue. Anxiety pills may be provided by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes upset digestive tract, gas production, and gut cramping.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, indigestion, gas, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package