What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. The number of girls affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is normally associated with anxiety. IBS could be painful, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will occur.
The Reasons IBS Develops
According to clinical research, there could be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. The person will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. IBS is linked to sleep problems, anxiety, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they may trigger the condition
- If you work too much at school, home, or work
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Medications such as anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- When your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- Panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Big meals
Is there a cure for IBS?
People most likely opt for OTC drugs which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you may feel isn't long term. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Be sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a rapid improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves colic, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, stomach pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas production, soothes irritation, and intestinal cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package