What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors
can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the 3 kinds of IBS, such as:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. It usually starts in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more women than men having IBS. IBS is normally related to stress. IBS can be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. Having said that, long term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occurs
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. With this issue, the intestines could move food too slowly or too fast. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation will occur. IBS is related to insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- The person has panic attacks, depressive disorders, or anxiety
- Big meals
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Stressful environment at school, work, or home
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- If you are taking antibiotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
Is there a cure for IBS?
People most likely opt for OTC meds that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you may feel is not long term. It does not address the real issue. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Ensure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A must-read for those who want to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, cramping, and gas.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package