What is Spastic Colon?
Spastic colon sounds awfully unpleasant, and it definitely can be. Actually, spastic colon is often used as another name for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea
and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation. Imagine your hand opening and closing quickly and without your control, and you have an idea of how spastic colon works. The condition keeps the intestine and the bowels from properly working, leaving the sufferer feeling bloated, weak and otherwise miserable.
While spastic colon is often used interchangeably with IBS, the two are not always identical. Spastic colon can sometimes be caused by a virus or the use of antibiotics. If this is the case, the condition is typically resolved within a matter of months. IBS-related spastic colon, however, tends to be long-term and requires some form of treatment and lifestyle changes to alleviate the pain and discomfort.
Some people are likelier than others to suffer from spastic colon. Women are especially at risk, especially young women. Stress--at home, at work, in a relationship and in a variety of other circumstances--is also a major factor. Certain foods can trigger spastic colon, as can anxiety or depression.
How to Find out if You Have a Spastic Colon
The best way to determine if you have spastic colon is to see your doctor. He or she will ask you questions such as when your symptoms
started, their intensity and when they tend to ease and worsen. Based on your answers, the doctor will be able to make a clear diagnosis
of spastic colon.
Once a diagnosis has been made, it's time to take action. Fortunately, this is not a life-threatening illness, and it can be controlled through diet, stress reduction and medicine
. Many people find avoiding certain foods and adding fiber to their diet to be helpful. Finding ways to minimize anxiety is also important in successfully managing spastic colon/IBS. Taking charge of your health and well-being will put you on the fast track to feeling better and getting back to an active and happy lifestyle.
When it comes to help for spastic colon, Bavolex offers gentle and natural relief. Using healthy ingredients found in nature, Bavolex can help stop diarrhea, constipation, cramps and gas; improve digestion; calm the nervous system; and reduce stressful and anxious feelings.*
Bavolex also balances the contractions of the intestine muscles, or spastic colon.*
Bavolex's natural ingredients work with the body to relieve IBS symptoms
. Lemon balm helps to reduce indigestion and gas. Camomile helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Fennel seed helps to reduce intestinal spasms. Together with other soothing extracts, these ingredients are beneficial for anyone suffering from spastic colon also known as IBS.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. It normally begins in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from IBS. IBS is usually related to nervous tension. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is distressing. The person experiencing IBS might get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get better fast.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors agree that typically IBS happens because of a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. Because of the condition, bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea can happen. IBS is linked to stress, insomnia, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Panic attacks, depression, or anxiety
- Big meals
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- If you work too much at work, school, or home
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
Can you cure IBS?
Individuals most probably opt for OTC medications that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you feel is not permanent. It doesn't fix the real problem. Since IBS is strongly related to stress and anxiety a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Additionally, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals which may have dangerous side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce spastic colon symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a significant improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce spastic colon symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop spastic colon attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address spastic colon symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, indigestion, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces cramps, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package