Why Does IBS Occur?
IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive. As a result, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may switch between both. Other symptoms
are gas, nausea
, pain, and cramps in the stomach.
Researchers have not yet determined what the causes of IBS are. Some opinions have been formed. One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation. Another opinion is that some people have unusually sensitive intestines. The intestines may react badly to certain foods or antibiotics. Or they may be affected by anxiety, stress or hormonal changes during menstruation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It normally starts in young adults or teenagers. The number of girls affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is usually related to stress. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is distressing. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will develop.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too quickly or too slowly. That leads to diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating. IBS is commonly associated with sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Stressful environment at school, work, or home
- The person has panic disorder, anxiety, or depression
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
Can IBS be Cured?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. These drugs provide only short term relief. Healing the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the medications may cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should see a notable improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to IBS right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, stomach pain, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, gas production, and gut cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves dyspepsia, indigestion, colic, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package