Why Does IBS Occur?
IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive. As a result, the patient may experience constipation or diarrhea or may switch between both. Other symptoms
are gas, nausea
, pain, and cramps in the stomach.
Researchers have not yet determined what the causes of IBS are. Some opinions have been formed. One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation. Another opinion is that some people have unusually sensitive intestines. The intestines may react badly to certain foods or antibiotics. Or they may be affected by anxiety, stress or hormonal changes during menstruation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Young adults experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. IBS is normally associated with stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is painful. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will develop.
The Reasons IBS Happens
Doctors agree that typically IBS occurs because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines could move food too quickly or too slowly. That leads to bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is associated with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- The person has anxiety, panic attacks, or depressive disorders
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- If you work too much at school, home, or work
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- Medicines like antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing people usually do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. These medications provide only short term relief. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs may alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Taking too much of the meds might cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop IBS.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas, gut cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package